2D barcode (thru hole) using Fiber Laser at copper leadframe.
- Automatically transfer copper leadframe from tray to laser chamber
- Marked leadframe to be transfer to unload tray.
- Interleaf paper automatically remove from load tray and reload back to unload tray
- Eliminate leadframe related qualities issues cause by manual transfer.
- Throughput of 400 leadframe per hour, based on laser time of 6 sec.
- Leadframe thickness of 0.2mm.
- MTBA of 60 mins
- Small machine footprint of W1.35 meter x D1.26 meter x H1.80 meter